Stretz Tactical Low Light Carbine is a 4 hour course. This is an advanced level class. Students needs to be familiar with their weapon system. Students will be required to provide proof that you attend either our 2 day carbine class or at least a 1 day defensive/tactical carbine class with a reputable instructor prior to attending our low light carbine.
Various tactical/defensive shooting drills
Defensive/tactical low light shooting techniques
Reloading techniques and malfunction clearance drills
- Quality semi-automatic rifle, sub machine gun or carbine WITH A SLING in a suitable caliber (9mm, 5.56, 7.62x39 etc.)
- Weapon mounted light (mandatory)
- Hand held light (mandatory)
- 5 magazines for 10 round magazines/3 for 30 round magazines
- Magazine pouches/ready mag or some way of carrying multiple magazines on your body/weapon
- Servicable Handgun in at least 9mm with 75 rounds, holster (no serpa, cross draw or ankle holsters), 1 spare magazine with mag puch (OPTIONAL, but recommended if you have a pistol permit)
- Footwear suitable for rapid movement and turning
- Wrap around eye protection
- Earmuffs (electronic preferred) you may want to also double up and wear earplugs on the indoor range.
- 200 rounds of ammunition NO STEEL PENETRATOR CORE (GREEN TIP) AMMUNITION
To complete your registration please clink link below AND and follow steps to purchase your slot. The payment step may not work from a mobile device or business network with a strong firewall. If you experience an issue, try from your home lap/desk top computer.
UPCOMING CLASS DATES
RISE indoor range
100 N. Middletown Rd.
Pearl River, NY 10965
8:00AM - 12:00PM